Monday, August 23, 2010

Causes Of Petechial Rash If Blood Test Is Normal

Twit! Twit!

I decided to venture into Twitter, I said!

What I wonder is: what do you see as fun / interesting / addicting / profitable?

And I do not know. I have read several articles on twitter and I'm beginning to understand something ... But still not catch me.
So good, I put in the search some keywords: geek, Rammstein, Depeche Mode, Girl Guiding, tech, sci fi, ... and users found it interesting to follow. In turn, the new feature of Twitter that suggests who to follow, is great for raw like me who do not understand what horn do with this tool where you only write 120 characters.
We'll see ... my username is "silverchinchiya", if you want to see how it goes. Normally I do not put things like "I'm in the shower" or nonsense like that, but some link or phrase that caught my attention.

take for linking a site with tips cornered:
http://www.clasesdeperiodismo.com/2010/06/17/50-tips-importantes-en-twitter/

0 comments:

Post a Comment