Monday, February 15, 2010

Replacement Bulbs For Ikea Lamps

! Flashout

Hello, beautiful people!
I write during my upcoming anniversary of the birth, AKA: Birthday. As you know (and if not, disguise), February 15 is my birthday, and I usually celebrate the following weekend, which falls this year 2010:

SATURDAY February 20
TO 23.50HS


As this year is a round number , and I like to gather people diametrically opposed and whenever I like being the center of the party, it occurred to me .... DO CIRCLE PARTY !! (Lie, was a delusion that we invent to Fox in pool one night.) The idea is that:
* Bring something in a circular position, or the design of clothing or accessory rings, bracelets , etc. There will be prizes for those who bring more circles (there have not printed). Use the bearing!
* At 0 hours the party begins, why the call is a few minutes earlier. * A 3.14hs
the pizza will be served or, failing a "foot" (read "pai") -> nerd joke
* listen, among others, music by Inner Circle, Redonditos Circulation and Ricotta.
* Circulate a lot of drinking, as usual! Inevitable: the round tequila.
* Any contribution, serious or delirious, geek or artistic, they want to do with the subject will be welcome.
And if you want to come to temperature before, afternoon, joyaaaa! (Yes, I'm talking to you!)

Well, besides all this, I tell them that armed Nacho black light, so they can eye his white underwear (be warned). As always, feel free to bring anyone you want, whenever cool, adult (18 to 80 years) and a liquid supply shared
and PLIS! avisenle people that I might have forgotten.

As to be entering theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF7Y0JS-R5Y
http: / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ex9zRkvMR8&feature=related

NOTE: For those coming from afar, I tell them that my house is on the side of the stadium single So not only is easy to reach any gil but they can indicate go. Those who want more precise, I ask for them, plis. The room is large, so they can bring sleeping bags to stay. That's right: breakfast is what you do.
Well, that's all, I send a big kiss! and I have not been boring to read this mail, so the final round for a party cumpleaaaaños! to you about it? graaande people ...

(\\ ,,,/) Chinchiya
=';'=
PD: Plis quichicientas confirm and do not buy more stuff ...
PD2: Do not be square y vengan!! (jah, lo dije, no me aguanté! )

"Es peor el silencio de los buenos que la maldad de los malos" - Martin Luther King




0 comments:

Post a Comment