Saturday, March 7, 2009

Infequshone In The Pi

simple life not is simple

I like some songs that do not like anyone. I understand that one of them is "Generations", a theme dear Silvio. I especially like the part that counts:
The old is too old, his beard is blue,
the child is very young, his smile still intact,
and play the world, history, common life ... ....
common.

An old, a grandfather, of course, playing with a child, that I can think of your grandson, or rather, great-grandson, playing to life. It is an evocative image, an image capable of causing nostalgia up to what we never had. This game will not need all that much, because they play to the world and the world is full of things, everywhere you look. In a space-time met certain liberties, certain minimum conditions insured, play is the language par excellence of children, especially when the laughter is still intact.

My memories of childhood play are glued to the voices of my three brothers and the indefinite number of cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, we have had, to many alternatives that were at the home garden, trees, the wooden cart as soon as we was too small, some plastic toys, cloth, wood. I had a favorite dog, but left her grandmother's house Nene, a hard plastic dog cradling or impossible to change position, but I adored her and called Tatun. And no wonder why it was a puppy and not dog or . The toys have their own temperaments, not create ...
My children were born in a golden age of toys, I guess. The shelves of major toy stores have a variety of deals that only come to see is an afternoon stroll.
is true that objects are fools and that "play themselves" (as he complains, to anyone who'll listen, old man) But there are wonderful things, materials noble, strong, brilliant, manipulative and inviting to the imagination.

remember like it was yesterday (ay!) Pato, a few months, less than a year, trying to make a Telefonito full of gadgets to make the sound again. He was playing with things that mimic the real world: a world of buttons, lights, sounds, buttons, antennas ... Also played with sticks, bugs, rocks, boxes.
At thirteen, has become expert in some Playstation games. Pato, like many other kids his age and background, remains a misunderstood love affair with video games. Mothers usually have one of two reactions to the idylls of our children: indifference or jealousy. Mine was indifference.
In the early days of rage, had tried to "engage" with the game and I was bored to death. So when Duck tells me that he discovered that such tricks or friend made this record, I nod my head trying to look as I understand, whereas before my eyes I see a scene that deserves to be subtitled (so I understand! )
Well, one of these days I sat with him to see a game of construction: sims.
At one point the game stopped (Pato "lost command of Sim" ) and I suggest ocuriĆ³ activate another command: it turned out. That suggestion gave me the password to enter the game, and I took one of the two " sims" (a small, disheveled hair, slim, Pato had customized a while before)

Well The sequence went like this:
  • First time: I looked helplessly Pato to make your sim walk, go to the house, take a leap. Pato imitate everything done and as a result ... sims kiss! And there are two men! Horrified by the advanced gay "my" sim, Pato gives me two or three tips for me to go to another part of the house and keep me busy snogged dangerous.
  • Second time: The game becomes more complex, more characters that will arise for attention. I strive to maintain the values \u200b\u200bof my character in the Balance: I do eat, sleep, bathing, with military precision. Duck manages to connect with newcomers, not in what he's s ... I concentrated on my own.
  • Third time: Pato see my values, everything is smooth and controlled, long a concern suddenly "uh, yours is better than mine ... "I can not their anguish now, I'm overwhelmed in response to my sim who eats, sleeps, poops, bathes, takes out the garbage, buying meat. UF! only survive and I have very busy ! Abandonment ... stresses me! not I enjoy it!
  • Fourth moment: Duck tells me something about the screen and just realized that was divided and each has its half. (I lost sight of the rest ...!) game sim Duck shows up with a guitar in hand. And let me know, incidentally, that became the girl's boyfriend with tight jeans (and that? "when it happened? ) I wonder how he did it because I could not more than meet the minimum, and I drove an analysis that I can give it to any therapist that he wanted to understand in these 45 years
"is that you try too hard to keep everything in balance"

So that was : I tried to keep . He, change.
My style works but does not result in anything new, and paradoxically, the more stable character, the more boring the game. Pato endanger your sim, it takes the edge of insomnia, let it fill with flies not bathe ... but you gain a guitar. The game is rich.

I took that lesson playing "the simple life." Finally, not playing is simple.
But eventually I got bored, I looked for a book of CF and I got a few mates.
Pato also got bored after a while. The difference is that when I got bored of playing, he left.

to continue playing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment