Thursday, February 5, 2009

Engagment Card Wording

The experiment

'm lost
hooked away
seduced
way with the flow leaving
am a cornalitos , yes, yes ...
'm more into this
am "friends" with people I have not played in my life
'm in the whirlwind

I judge the experiment and part-
(have dual nullifies their validity? )
Ando bit for my own blog ...
Damn .... will be a day beautiful ...!

are the effects of this new drug
called FACEBOOK


The experiment entangled in a network in which all fish will be caught is , at least, disturbing. I have rekindled atavistic fears and curiosities he believed buried in the evolution ...

Facebook seems a monster midway between the human and technological, is fascinating and frightening mix. I feel a little Dr. Frankenstein, a little, not much, since the creature mutates into leaps, day after day, he eats new and vomiting become quite another thing, naturalizes the most humiliating statements as such yy have made it clear that in Facebook who are committed "(and with a little heart icon-minimum plus the summum of bad taste-Facebook states that the person is married here, because here it says , That's enough, the word the user has the status of law .... shake classical philosophies, while Lacanian gloat over the fallen significant sharp chains. ...)

Braceo with difficulty by the sea crammed with names and faces and tests that do not interest me and people who do not care but "you might know." I choking at times, stupid and stubbornly returning to shore, clinging to an anchor that says "start" and cheating on me with the illusion of universal Genesis explains everything. I swallow, swallow lyrics, shot button and clicks, endless coils, successive tic solidarity with the new holding my index finger. I get angry, annoyed me, I have fun, I am surprised, without the slightest attempt, success-reduce my time on this site that is not even a single site, but a sticky web and tempting new doors to open ...

The best part is that neurons were stretched and rubbed me, shameless and mobile, axon-dendrite, dendrite-axon, dousing a other new bridges with very thin, almost feel them crackle and counted micronovedades .... Think, think, connect, weaving ideas, veramarina, not wasted time ... it is pure enjoyment and communication. Use is to communicate, says Alexander, and how to use is the poetry of this network ...

an ancient proverb says that the last thing fish would investigate the water.

Well, orange koi big mouths, we are one step ahead of you, then. Swimming, floating, watching with delight and fright, totally immersed in the experiment facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment