Monday, April 4, 2011

Cineplex Prices Brampton



Sometimes I think about the use of language ... (And I get things like this).

Why twenties and thirties ... and on the other hand forties and their fifties?
clearly alludes to the beauty of youth and the ugly of maturity, old age. It seems to be "old" is bad . That must be avoided at all costs!

Maybe I'm not saying anything new, and I do not feel "old" but "mature" as those juicy summer fruit at its best.


Vitality is of all ages, not only the youth is life! "I feel young," "look younger" are phrases that everyone wants to say or hear. Who sold us this?? Perhaps you want to have beans and inability to speak with the opposite sex? not knowing what to do with your body and less with the other?

Na, na, naaaah ... I'll take the last of my 30!

I get along with my body now, I get along with my emotions, my thoughts. I have more serenity than 15 years ago ... not to speak of when I was 15!


Crisis Early of 40? It may be, whatever. That all these prejudices also I have good arraigaditos. When all is said and done, it is easy to say how nice it is to be mature, when I appeared to be 10 years younger than I have actually ... the style elf, lol. Contradictory as mine? Not at all, because at some point, if my life goes on, grow old ... and how scary does that!

But if we think of crisis as an opportunity, hold the crisis of 40!
justify "a desire, a whim? Forward, then! I declare that this is my last year without a bike, because when you turn 40 I buy one, yes, yes!

Finally, let the tyranny of eternal youth, that enslaves us, and worship maturity ambicionsa serene, with all the glamor that is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment