Friday, May 14, 2010

Red Like Ringworms On My Tattoo



I'm writing ... long ago ... no end in sight, on subjects that I like and have fun.
But the urgencies of daily drag me endlessly on the banks of a short sleep and light, an interminable vigil, a click of words and signs around me that weave networks, networks, most networks ... Ahi
Mezco me, I get a nap, greeting friends, I find more things I like and I have fun and push me a click of words and signs that weave around me ...

And this myth of eternal return chant and walk, cut and paste, capture images, greeting, think ...
And anything I want to finish telling the old way is over ... and there it goes:
  • my hypothesis that the digital natives do not know what they do, in true biblical style
  • my story of a group of people who did EDUCARE, a place where emotion is awakened by very different reasons to my article marketing
  • learning how to think-learn-teachers in the mix of the Internet with the dreaded Internet searched
  • oh so true, what Walsh ...
  • ah, and oh yes, the videos with music by Pato
  • ah ah ... and compilation of poems
  • and it was not going to end this article?
  • and it was not the red notebook was feared that the script book?

scored only these few lines, omitting other purpose procastinadas and unfulfilled promises.

I do not know, secretly hoping to be putting tildecitas of "done" any day now ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment