Sunday, May 10, 2009

How Much Does Chest Waxing Cost

rex VeRa


THAT Forewarned is forearmed: This post is NOT a book review over Piscitelli. I think it already has too many commentators, and the rest, to be responsible Amazon.com. Done.

My way of knowing nocientifico

My way to enjoy those bits of life I will seduce is a mixture of Dona Petrona C. of Gandy and Dr. House, namely, taste the ingredients, disarmed the original recipe, tweak here and there and I see out my own salsa. Or: I draw a piece alive, I analyze it a bit, I guess, try to imagine the before and after the frames that cross ... but meanwhile I do something with it. Biopsy VeRa seasoned to Rex. That is basically my way of knowing. The plan
sautéed read materials as eclectic mix old and new with uneven luck, and sometimes find gems, solutions, new questions, people, voices, footsteps forward.


Recipe biopsy of "digital natives .... blah"

  • On the cover: CLASSROOM XXI

is the first thing I came as a surprise ... to say CLASSROOM. Inevitably associated word to school, school desks, chalk. No matter what I say after st ... AULA has sufficient weight. And if anyone doubts still remain, that it was not shake or stop with the green cap of the book. You are about to open the door of a HALL, dear reader, no clicks here and there, no cartoons, no animations. I was not distracted. This is a classroom, gentlemen. No mess of noise, sh. Here comes the teacher ... (That's camperita Green is the teacher? The faux fur of Einstein? Ah, then we'll see ...)


  • children phrases at the beginning of each chapter:
phrases that have no correlation with digital life, but they are nice signs that children are ... phrases (and the kids are witty and fresh, and use words as building blocks to assemble, pure ingenuity, simplesentido always, for ever and ever)
My mom says I of small wondered why we had to eat " to lunch" rather than eat when hunger. " That all seemed deep my question. "I was great existentialist or future? I doubt it. I was a child, nothing more. Native of innocence, though. Gerunds
  • everywhere
My teachers told me that literature is not an article headed (or writing, or description, or poem, or opening sentence, no, no, no!) With a gerund.
Good "Native ..." is full, full, packed with early Gerunda. Let's see, think Doña Petrona House, think: what can occur? Preliminary conclusion: we've been sliding in recent (and anteúltimos) times to a present expanded in which, every time we tell each other "you're doing " or "what are you thinking " or " why these procastinando "(ja)
One says, in the network of conversations" managing new courses ... " or "Offline passing ..." and eye-screens, are we understand perfectly well that "being".
gerunds I forgive ... and more (see following items)

  • theory mirror
Omnipresent Mc Luhan, reappears in the book with his theory that says " move into the future looking back ." Neomedia excellent analogy for entering the educational system of the hand of society and power: a great inertia force to new languages \u200b\u200band devices to play the role of the old. I came quickly, as in mold, memory, speech salesman interactive whiteboards that highlighted the benefits of the contraption in front of a group of principals and teachers stressing that this technology "put back on center stage the teacher's voice " Skin Chicken All happy and content, phagocytes are licking advance the power disruptor of PDI.
  • Teachers
These strange and terrible beings, obnoxious and lovable, uncompromising and mangled, teachers and seduction muchisisisisimas dancing in the book. Possible actors for change, hardened spots that impede and corrode, warm, levied excused, all, like in a drugstore. Teachers challenged
appear in many corners of the reading. One of the calls that I loved most was the call to become experts in communication competence, emotional intelligence, and seduce with his speech / value / content.
When this year began classes at Educare , I asked students in 2nd, 3rd, 4th year to think a word to represent this institution where they study, that their chosen career. That while I continue to keep talking "in volatile memory " to say it at the end of my talk. " not change it, no matter if repeated ." Many said " ideas, several said" family, "someone said" opportunity, "a teacher (the beloved" commander ") said" passion. " Nobody said reading, or study or science, or paradigm. I would say that these teachers, and these future teachers are on track. And then, if the technology comes the better.
  • Ex-escrow / Im-escrow [is]
explains: I'm out. Im-explains: I have to be undeniably inside.
quote: " Most teachers are held responsible only for the explanation of the contents, not the involvement of students " Judgement
catapulted me back in several years, when I came across in my career with a rare book whose letters (font, use bold and outstanding mix of images and text fragments) were well outside reading "classical" university. The book called " Mutations in education according to Marshall McLuhan " and dates from 1975 (!) The author, a Brazilian, de Oliveira Lima, sentence appears: "The teacher is the only professional who can attribute their failure to their recipients. If the teacher fails is because the student did not study, it is never their fault "or" Schools are spending more and more multiple energies preparing students for a world that no longer exists "
This book was very reluctant among my colleagues, and The following year he retired as a teaching material. A pity.
And then, the questions are: Are teachers a caricature exacerbated the authoritative teacher of The Wall? Or a version underpaid professor of literature of the Dead Poets Society?
"Just explain why they can not do more than that? Or because it is expected of them that chew the academic contents and put them in the crop predigested for toddlers? Perhaps
walking tracks nearby. You have to tune the ear asleep.
  • Neologisms / Lenguaviviente / Verses Alexandrian
I am least likely to say this, I that I spend hitting blows to the sacred language of Don Quixote. But one of the marks in the selvage of Alexander's book is the variety and abundance of unpublished words, do not know if accepted by the RAE, but misshapen and repegadas words, gringas words interspersed with native, atrocities, cocktail of languages. Much assembly of words, much tinkering with the parentheses and hyphens (Repito. .. I am the least likely to be surprised with this ....)
But, is this: I forgive you gerunds, and also the Alexandrine verses. I do not bother, however, mitigate the pace of reading.


End of recipe

Dosage and administration: a piacere
Side effects: not yet studied or planned.
Preliminary diagnosis: Tasty.
Warning: There is a dish of quick digestion.

A phrase (sample): "E la nave va"

0 comments:

Post a Comment