Friday, November 26, 2010

Letter To A New Mother

New blog!

opened this new blog:
http://lilith-cyborg.blogspot.com/

blog is not over, at least for me.
I realized a while now every time I read more about smart women and nonconformist, that changed a little time, called attention to injustices, in order: feminists. And I thought of doing a blog to compile all this info in one place, for me, and why not for other people: notes, clippings, ideas, history, all relating to feminism. And occasionally peppered with some personal thing, experience or opinion. Nothing too ambiocioso, right? just collect things. Something like my personal experience of feminism, with input from my friends too.
I chose this date to open it because it seems emblematic November 25 is the Day of non-violence against women.

And that name?

Read more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment