Sunday, July 4, 2010

Clave De Activación Pctv Sistems

One Giant Leap - Just need a nudge and mining Yasuní

Print


A millionaire promoting a party at one of his mansions, at some point for music, and says, facing the pool where crocodiles bred:

  • who managed to cross and exit live on the other hand, win all my cars ... Does anyone dare?
Terrified, the guests remain silent and the millionaire insists

  • The achieved cross and go live on the other hand, win all my cars and my planes ... Does anyone dare?
Silence prevails, and once again, offers:

  • The achieved cross and go live on the other hand, win all my cars, my planes and my mansion ... At this point, someone jumps into the pool ...
The scene is awesome ... an intense struggle, the man defends himself as he can grab the mouth of the crocodile with his hands and feet, twist the tail of reptiles ... After several minutes of terror and panic, leaving the brave man almost died.

Millionaire approaches, congratulates him and asks,

  • Where do you want to give you the cars?
  • Thanks but I do not want their cars ...
Surprised, the millionaire question
  • What about airplanes? Where do you want to deliver them?
  • Thanks, but I do not want their planes ...
Surprised by the reaction of the man, the millionaire question
  • What mansions?
  • I do not need theirs ... I have a beautiful home and can keep them ...

Impressed, the millionaire question
  • But if you . does not offer anything, what do then?
And very angry man said:
  • Find the damned who pushed me to the pool!
Conclusion: is important to recognize our abilities, life goes between success and failure, the value gives us the strength to overcome difficult moments. We need only a nudge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment