Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Recieved Tax Refund Earlier That Wmr

If you're buying a netbook, Leete this

I'll buy a netbook. Yes, I decided after going to the course at La Falda, where we needed to bring a laptop compu, and I got tired of carrying the notebook of my mother to shoulder that is not heavy ... at first. After the mass seems to increase!
Another reason to share a net and not a notebook, it its discretion, the methodology in my purse or wallet and nobody knows that I have above, I am not a moving target for thieves.

First decision made: netbook and not notebook. But what TOO of those in the market? You, innocent, think "y. .. the cheapest ...". Well, no! Because I buy something nice, I last, lest they become obsolete a year!

Therefore: I do not care much if the little screen is 10 'or 12', yet I have total vision problems, but I am interested in having a good HD, 250GB and 2GB of RAM.
So I began my pilgrimage.
Most of the houses, computer and appliances, notebooks give you 1GB of RAM. So I could rule out a few. Now I faced another dilemma: if all were Intel Atom, how many codes mean? N450, Z520, D. .. And why were not Core 2 Duo?
Well, it turned out that the Atom is developed for low power microprocessors, ie for netbooks and MIDs (mobile internet device). That is, for portable small. And the Core 2 duo, but are much better as a processor, consume 10 times more power. Vuala! you got one computer powerful, but the battery will last an hour! He sacrificed a little speed of calculation for the sake of autonomy.

Well, why then subtracted to reveal the codes. Intel page not cast much light on the matter, because apparently different clock speeds were similar, as the cache ... only changed the type of bus in the N400 and peak (DMI FSB, which Heaven knows what you mean, it was very subtle thing).
Luckily, Nacho found paginita talking about the design concept Atom processors: Intel Atom
N Series Z Series VS. Here's another thing became clearer, as originally Z would be the one designed for MID, and the N series for netbooks. The Z Atom (Silverthorne), then, have lower consumption and less processing power than N Atom (Diamondville ) although some argue the difference is barely perceptible.

All that said, sure I will not buy a Dell ... even purple (chuif!). Most likely, I lean toward a Toshiba
an Asus or Samsung, which are what I saw here in La Plata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment